- 1 large onions
- 14.50 ounces tomato
- 14.50 ounces tomatoes and green chillies
- 11 ounces corn mixed with peppers
- 15.50 ounces low-fat refried black beans
- 3.50 water
- 8 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces ranch dressing mix
How to make Taco Soup
- Saute onion with vegetable oil cooking spray. When softened, combine all other ingredients and cook until heated through.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Throwdown's fish tacos
- Tomato and Pepper Consommé
- Chilled tomato and pepper soup
- Hand-Pounded Gazpacho
- Beef Tacos with Asparagus Salsa
- Chipotle rubbed steak tacos mole wi...
- Fish tacos
- Skirt steak tacos with roasted toma...
- Yucatan chicken puffy tacos with pe...
- Chocolate lobster taco - signature....
- Michael's tacos with chicken taco f...