- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 medium onions
- 16 ounces kidney bean
- 16 ounces chilli hot bean
- 4.50 ounces green chillies
- 11 ounces Mexican-style corn
- 11 ounces white shoepeg corn
- 43.50 ounces Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1.25 ounces taco seasoning
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
How to make Taco Soup
- Brown hamburger and onion together.
- Drain grease.
- Using a large crock pot add all ingredients together.
- Cook together until thoroughly warmed.
- Cook 2-3 hours if possible.
- Serve with corn chips, mexican or taco cheese and sour cream if desired.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Beef Tacos with Asparagus Salsa
- Chipotle rubbed steak tacos mole wi...
- Fish tacos
- Skirt steak tacos with roasted toma...
- Yucatan chicken puffy tacos with pe...
- Michael's tacos with chicken taco f...
- Watermelon gazpacho
- Chilled cucumber soup
- Creamy tomato soup
- Throwdown's fish tacos
- Chocolate lobster taco - signature....
- Cream of fresh tomato soup