- 1 lb minced beef
- 14 ounces pinto beans
- 14 ounces light kidney beans
- 14 ounces sweetcorn
- 14 ounces tomato
- 10 ounces Rotel tomatoes & chillies
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 medium onions
- 1.25 ounces taco seasoning
- 1.25 ounces hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1.50 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chilli powder
- 3 water
How to make Taco Soup
- Season ground meat with chili powder. Brown and drain the ground meat in a 6-8 quart pot.
- Next, add all remaining soup ingredients into the pot.
- Bring to a boil and cook for approximately 2 hours. (you can cook it for less time and it still turns out tasty, however I would advise giving it the 2 hours if you can).
- When the soup is done, you can add several things to each bowl to make it even better. I usually put out some Toppings and Extras. Some examples would be Sour Cream, Cornbread, Fritos, Pico De Gallo, etc. Everyone likes to add something a little different
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Beef Tacos with Asparagus Salsa
- Sancocho with aji
- Tastes like lasagne soup
- Tacos Picadillo
- Adobe Beef Tacos with Pickled Red O...
- Buffalo-style beef tacos (kids in t...
- Mexican pot roast tacos
- Take-to-school taco bar
- Chipotle rubbed steak tacos mole wi...
- Fish tacos
- Skirt steak tacos with roasted toma...
- Throwdown's fish tacos