- 1.50 lbs minced beef
- 1 ounce taco seasoning
- 1 ounce ranch dressing
- 30 ounces Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 30 ounces chilli bean
- 15 ounces sweetcorn
- 1 to taste tortilla chips
- 1 to taste cheddar cheese
How to make Taco Soup
- In a skillet, brown ground beef until it is no longer pink,drain and place into slow cooker.
- Add taco seasoning, ranch dressing, tomatoes, chili beans, corn, and 1 cup of water and mix well.
- Cover and cook on high for 1-2 hours.
- Serve over tortilla chips, and sprinkle cheddar cheese over top of each serving.
(Courtesy of Food.com)