- 1.50 lbs minced beef
- 1 ounce taco seasoning
- 1 ounce ranch dressing
- 30 ounces Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 30 ounces chilli bean
- 15 ounces sweetcorn
- 1 to taste tortilla chips
- 1 to taste cheddar cheese
How to make Taco Soup
- In a skillet, brown ground beef until it is no longer pink,drain and place into slow cooker.
- Add taco seasoning, ranch dressing, tomatoes, chili beans, corn, and 1 cup of water and mix well.
- Cover and cook on high for 1-2 hours.
- Serve over tortilla chips, and sprinkle cheddar cheese over top of each serving.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Tastes like lasagne soup
- Beef Tacos with Asparagus Salsa
- Buffalo-style beef tacos (kids in t...
- Yucatan chicken puffy tacos with pe...
- Sancocho with aji
- Tacos Picadillo
- Adobe Beef Tacos with Pickled Red O...
- Mexican pot roast tacos
- Take-to-school taco bar
- Roasted asparagus soup with sun-dri...
- Vampire blood tomato soup with muen...
- Chipotle rubbed steak tacos mole wi...