- 1 lb extra minced beef
- 1 onions
- 46.50 ounces chilli bean
- 14.50 ounces whole tomato
- 14.25 ounces corn
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1.25 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 1.50 water
- 1.50 cheddar cheese
How to make Taco Soup
- Brown beef with onions in large saucepan; drain fat.
- Add all remaining ingredients except cheese; stir, breaking up tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer on medium-low heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with cheese.
- You could also serve with sour cream, if desired.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Tastes like lasagne soup
- Beef Tacos with Asparagus Salsa
- Yucatan chicken puffy tacos with pe...
- Roasted asparagus soup with sun-dri...
- Michael's tacos with chicken taco f...
- Sancocho with aji
- Slow cooked Korean-style short rib....
- Buffalo-style beef tacos (kids in t...
- Epicurean Cowboy Spice Rubbed, Ceda...
- Brisket tacos
- Pho Bo (Beef Noodle Soup)
- Sherried turtle soup