- 2 lbs extra minced beef
- 2 onion
- 31 ounces pinto beans
- 31 ounces pink kidney beans
- 15 ounces sweetcorn
- 14.50 ounces Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 14.50 ounces tomato
- 14.50 ounces tomatoes and green chillies
- 4 ounces black olives
- 0.50 green olives
- 8 ounces green chilis
- 8 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces ranch salad dressing
How to make Taco Soup
- .brown ground beef an onion in large skillet an drain
- transfer to large slow cooker
- add beans corn tomatoes green chilllies olives dry taco seasoning an dry ranch dressing mix cook on slow cooker 6 to 8 hours on simmer
- Serve place corn chips in a bowl ladle soup over them top with garnishes.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Beef Tacos with Asparagus Salsa
- Sancocho with aji
- Tastes like lasagne soup
- Tacos Picadillo
- Adobe Beef Tacos with Pickled Red O...
- Buffalo-style beef tacos (kids in t...
- Mexican pot roast tacos
- Take-to-school taco bar
- Chipotle rubbed steak tacos mole wi...
- Fish tacos
- Skirt steak tacos with roasted toma...
- Throwdown's fish tacos