- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onions
- 1 green peppers
- 0.50 celery
- 16 ounces tomato with juice
- 16 ounces kidney bean
- 16 ounces corn
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 1.25 ounces taco seasoning
How to make Taco Stew--Sooo Fast and Tasty
- Fry meat about 5 minutes. Add onion, add seasoning. Fry until onion is soft. Add all canned ingredients WITH juices. Bring to boil, simmer about 10 minutes. Serve on the side: grated cheddar cheese, sour cream, chives.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Seafood Cioppino Stew
- Victor's 1959 Cafe: Picadillo and C...
- Brisket with carrots and onions
- Mexican beef stew over chipotle swe...
- Beef and stout stew
- Tuscan beef stew with polenta
- Beef bourguignon
- Beef tagine
- Beef Tacos with Asparagus Salsa
- Keith Young's chicken cacciatore
- Beef chili
- Company pot roast