- 16 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1.25 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 1 water
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 1 cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces salsa
- 1 to taste sour cream
- 1 to taste tomatoes
- 1 to taste lettuce
How to make Taco Stuffed Pasta Shells
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350F.
- Cook and drain beef.
- Add seasoning mix and waer to beef and cook about 5 minutes (until thick).
- Then add beans, 3/4 cup of the chedder and mix well.
- Spread 1/4 salsa over the bottom of (2) 8 inch square baking dishes.
- Fill each pasta shell with the mixture and place the pasta shells (filled-side up) in each baking dish.
- Spoon remaining salsa over shells.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Top with taco toppings (sour cream, lettuce, tom.) to taste.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Stuffed shells with chicken and roc...
- Shells with Crispy Pancetta and Spi...
- Stuffed shells with arrabbiata sauc...
- Blazy's pepperoni studded lasagna
- Penne with five cheeses
- Orzo Stuffed Peppers
- Stuffed manicotti with fresh marina...
- Gratin of fennel with stuffed roast...
- Tomato feta pasta salad
- Angel Hair with Sun-dried Tomatoes....
- Turkey lasagna