- 1 lb ground chuck
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons ice water
- 1 cheddar cheese
- 1 sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 2 ounces black olives
- 0.75 tortilla chips
How to make Taco Tarts
- Preheat oven to 425*F. In medium bowl, mix beef, taco seasoning mix and ice water with hands. Press into bottom and up sides of a mini-muffin pan.
- Prepare Tortilla chip filling by mixing all ingredients in small bowl. Place a spoonful of filling into each shell, mounding slightly. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over tops. Bake 7-10 minutes. Remove tarts from pan with tip of knife.Serve immediately or cool
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Three Cheese and Leek Quiche
- Epicurean Cowboy Spice Rubbed, Ceda...
- French apple tart
- Plum galette
- Rhubarb and Custard Tart
- Summer fruit crostata
- Caramel shortbread and chocolate ex...
- Crustless Caprese Quiche
- Welsh Wine, Goat's Cheese, Leek and...
- Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese and Aspa...
- Tex wasabi's koi fish tacos
- Crispy Fragrant Duck Tacos with Asi...