- 2 tablespoons chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium onions
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 green bell peppers
- 3 garlic clove
- 12 ounces vegetable stock
- 12 ounces Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Grillers recipe crumbles
How to make Taco Time
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onions and peppers and cook until tender.
- Add Minced Garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add Morning start crumbles.
- Cook until thawed.
- Add 1/2 of the tomato diced.
- Add Vegetable Stock and Spices.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat.
- Simmer till most of the liquid has been lost.
- Let the spices get acquainted for 15 minutes.
- Top with the sharpest cheddar you can get, sour cream, and the rest of the diced tomatoes.
(Courtesy of Food.com)