- 1 red peppers
- 1 green peppers
- 1 yellow peppers
- 0.50 red onions
- 12 ounces cos lettuce
- 12 ounces iceberg lettuce
- 12 ounces purple cabbage
- 2 avocado
- 1 mild salsa
- 0.50 mayonnaise
- 6 ounces chips
- 1 to taste cherry tomatoes
How to make Taco Vegetable Salad
- Slice peppers and onions into very thin strips.
- Mix all vegetables, except cherry tomatoes. Mix salsa sauce with mayonnaise until smooth. Pour mixture over vegetables.
- Sprinkle chips over salad. Garnish with tomatoes.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Tomatoes with green goddess dressin...
- Farmers' market roasted vegetable s...
- Vegetable coleslaw
- Spice-Rubbed Chicken Breast Tacos w...
- Individual cobb salads
- Marinated avocado
- Hearts of palm, avocado and watercr...
- Throwdown's fish tacos
- Epicurean Cowboy Spice Rubbed, Ceda...
- Garden Salad with Lemon-Ginger Vina...
- Grilled salmon with red wine bbq sa...
- Chicory and avocado salad