- 0.75 brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 tart apple
- 21 caramel
- 0.50 half-and-half cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 eggs
- 1.50 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pastry shells
- 0.75 pecans
- 0.50 milk chocolate chips
- 2 topping
How to make Taffy Apple Cheesecake Pie
- In a large skillet, combine 1/4 cup brown sugar and butter. Cook over medium-high heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally.
- Add apples. Cook, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes or until apples are tender, stirring occasionally; drain and set aside.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine caramels and cream; cook over low heat, stirring frequently. Remove from the heat; keep warm.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining brown sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, vanilla and 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Stir half of caramel mixture into apples. Pour into pastry shell.
- Combine pecans and chocolate chips; set aside 2 tablespoons for topping.
- Sprinkle remaining pecan mixture over apples.
- Fold remaining caramel mixture into cream cheese mixture. Spread over pecan mixture.
- Cover edges loosely with foil. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until filling is set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Combine whipped topping and remaining pumpkin pie spice; spread over pie just before serving.
- Sprinkle with reserved pecan mixture. Refrigerate leftovers.
(Courtesy of Food.com)