- 0.25 dry roasted peanuts
- 2 large granny smith apple
- 0.75 butterscotch caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 15 ounces refrigerated shortcrust
- 12 caramel
How to make Taffy Apple Tartlets - Pampered Chef
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Chop peanuts using Food Chopper; set aside for later use.
- Cut peeled apples lengthwise into quarters using Utility Knife. Lay each quarter cut side down; angle knife, cut out and discard core. Coarsely chop apples with Food Chopper. Combine apples, 1/2 cup of the caramel sauce and flour in Classic Batter Bowl; m
- Meanwhile, unroll one pie crust onto lightly floured Cutting Board. Spacing closely together, cut 12 disks from crust using outer tube of Measure-All® Cup (nine around outside edge and three in center). Press disks into wells of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan
- Cut caramels in half using Utility Knife; place one piece into each tart shell. Spoon apple mixture evenly into tart shells; sprinkle with peanuts. Bake 14-16 minutes or until edges of tartlets are golden brown. Remove tartlets from pan to Stackable Cooli
- Cook's Tip: To easily drizzle caramel sauce over tartlets, place resealable plastic bag into Measure-All® Cup. Pour caramel into corner of bag. Twist top of bag; secure with Twixit! Clip. Cut corner off tip of bag to allow caramel to flow through.
(Courtesy of Food.com)