- 0.25 oil
- 0.25 orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 0.25 teaspoon paprika
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks in juice
- 2 seedless grapes
- 1.25 miniature marshmallow
- 1 orange sections
- 1 pears
- 1 bananas
- 1 apples
- 0.50 maraschino cherries
How to make Tag Along Fruit Salad
- For dressing, combine oil, orange juice, sugar, lemon juice and paprika in container with tight fitting lid. Shake well.
- For salad, combine pineapple, grapes, marshmallows, oranges, pears, bananas, apples and cherries in large bowl. Shake dressing. Pour over salad. Toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Fruit salad with vanilla dressing
- Shaved Fennel and Green Apple Salad...
- Fruit salad with poppy seed dressin...
- Italian Lentil Salad
- Herb and sesame scallops with orang...
- Applesauce with strawberries
- Mango and jicama slaw
- Roasted pears with blue cheese
- Winter kale salad
- Caramelised Pears and Goats' Cheese...
- Fall salad
- Shaved Carrot and Pear Salad with C...