- 3 lbs chicken
- 4 large onion
- 4 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon harissa
- 0.50 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 0.50 teaspoon paprika
- 0.50 lemon juice
- 2 water
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 preserved lemons
- 8 ounces olive
How to make Tagine Argana
- In a large tagine (terra cotta cooking pot) or non-metallic cooking pot, mix the onions, garlic, ginger, olive oil, parsley, cilantro, harissa, cinnamon, turmeric, paprika and lemon juice.
- Add the chicken and toss until all pieces are coated.
- Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to cook, pour the water into the tagine or pot. Add the salt and pepper.
- Place on the stove and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Let simmer for 35 - 40 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, in a separate saucepan, bring the olives and preserved lemon to a boil. Let cook for 10 minutes, then drain.
- Add the olive mixture to the chicken 5 minutes before serving. Serve hot.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chicken and chickpea tagine with ap...
- Lamb, olive and caramelised onion t...
- Beef tagine
- Vegetable Tagine
- Mini fishcakes with dijon caper may...
- Peruvian fish ceviche
- Indonesian grilled swordfish
- Beer batter fish and spicy chips wi...
- Big Daddy's deep-fried catfish
- The ultimate filet o fish sammie
- Fish and Shrimp Sandwich in a Lemon...
- Salmon baked in foil