- 2.50 all-purpose flour
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 large egg
- 0.25 whole milk
- 1 almonds
- 1 sugar
- 0.50 lemons, zest of
- 0.50 butter
- 1.50 sweet marsala wine
How to make Tagliatelle Cake
- Mix the pasta ingredients to make dough.
- Use a pasta machine to roll each piece to the thinnest setting.
- Cut each sheet into rectangle and let dry for 10 or 15 minutes.
- Use a pasta machine to cut all sheets of dough into tagliatelle.
- Butter a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Grind almonds with sugar in a food processor until fine, but not powdery.
- Mix in the lemon zest.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange 1/3 of the pasta on the bottom of the spring form pan to form a layer.
- Sprinkle half the almond mixture on top.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter.
- Pour half of the butter on top of almond mixture.
- Place 1/2 of remaining pasta on top.
- Use all of remaining almond mixture and butter on top.
- Place last layer of pasta on top.
- Pour the Marsala Wine on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
(Courtesy of Food.com)