1. Clean the artichokes and obtain artichoke hearts by removing the tips, the fibrous outer leaves and cleaning all around with a small knife.
2. Rub them with lemon to avoid them becoming black, slice them and keep them in water with a squeeze of lemon.
3. Slice the bacon, and peel and slice the shallot.
4. Heat a pan, add the extra virgin olive oil, sauté the shallot and cook the sliced artichokes.
5. When the artichokes are tender, add the sliced bacon, some leaves of sage and let flavour for 1 minute. Set aside.
6. Boil the tagliatelle in plenty of boiling salted water. We recommend using 1 litre of water for every 100g of pasta.
7. Drain the pasta al dente and toss in the pan with the artichokes, and the goats’ cheese, adding a little of the cooking water if necessary, just to make sure that the condiment is creamy and well distributed.