1. Prepare a flavoured pesto: carefully wash the basil and the rocket, then drain and blend them in a mixer together with the extra virgin olive oil, the garlic, the pine nuts and the grated Parmigiano cheese.
2. Season with a pinch of salt and set aside.
3. Clean the prawns and remove the black wire. Cut in half and cook very quickly in a non-stick pan, with some drops of oil and a sprig of thyme.
4. Meanwhile, boil the tagliatelle in plenty of boiling salted water. We recommend using 1 litre of water for every 100g of pasta.
5. Drain the pasta al dente, keeping a little of the cooking water.
6. Toss and stir the tagliatelle in a bowl, adding the green pesto, the prawns and a few drops of the cooking water, just to make sure that the seasoning is creamy and well distributed.