- 500 g tagliatelle pasta noodles
- 40 g unsalted butter
- 3 rindless bacon
- 2 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 200 g swiss brown mushrooms
- 200 ml creme fraiche
- 200 ml cream
- 100 g cheddar cheese
- 50 g walnuts
- 3 tablespoons flat leaf parsley
How to make Tagliatelle With Mushroom, rasher bacon & Walnut Sauce
- Cook the tagliatelle in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions, then drain.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a deep frypan (skillet) over medium heat.
- Add bacon and cook until beginning to crisp.
- Add the garlic, rosemary and mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, for a further 5-6 minutes.
- Add the creme fraiche and grated cheese and stir for 2 minutes, then add three quarters of the toasted walnuts.
- Add the drained pasta and parsley to the sauce, tossing together until heated through.
- Divide among serving bowls, then sprinkle with remaining nuts and extra cheese.
(Courtesy of Food.com)