- 1 sprig flat leaf parsley
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 mayonnaise
- 0.50 Greek yogurt
- 0.50 natural yoghurt
- 0.33 fresh lemon juice
- 0.33 distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 0.50 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 0.25 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
How to make Tahina Sauce
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Add 1/3 cup lemon juice, sea salt, pepper, cumin and process to a smooth paste.
- Add enough water to obtain a pourable paste.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Beef fillet, pommes Anna, parsnip p...
- Spicy Mussels with White Wine
- Tempura vegetables with soy sauce
- Fish and Shrimp Sandwich in a Lemon...
- Beef fillets with 2 sauces: horsera...
- Shredded Tex-Mex Salad with Creamy....
- Provencal Potato Gratin
- Macaroni and Cheddar cheese
- Caramelised Pears and Goats' Cheese...
- Orzo Stuffed Peppers
- Guy's spicy Spanish rice