- 6 chicken breast halve
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 0.50 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 0.67 tahini
- 0.50 water
- 0.50 fresh lemon juice
- 4 garlic clove
- 0.50 teaspoon sugar
- 0.50 lb sugar snap peas
- 1 red bell peppers
- 0.25 sesame seeds
How to make Tahini Chicken Salad
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 450°F
- Rub chicken with oil in a shallow baking pan (1 inch deep) and sprinkle with pepper and 1 teaspoon salt. Roast chicken until just cooked through, 40 to 45 minutes.
- While chicken roasts, blend tahini, water, lemon juice, garlic, sugar, and remaining teaspoon salt in a blender until smooth.
- Blanch sugar snaps in a 2-quart saucepan of boiling salted water 1 minute, then drain in a colander. Rinse under cold running water to stop cooking and drain well.
- When chicken is cool enough to handle, remove skin and discard.
- Remove meat from bones in large pieces, discarding bones, then pull meat into 1/3-inch-wide strips and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add sugar snaps, bell pepper, and dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Black bean and corn salad
- Grilled yukon gold potato salad wit...
- Citrus rice salad
- Chicken kebab salad
- Thousand Island dressing
- Iceberg salad with prawns
- Corn and carrot salad with golden s...
- Griddled whole-wheat pita salad wit...
- Grilled corn and chipotle pepper sa...
- Chicken salad and cranberry brie to...
- Maple Citrus Salad