- 0.75 mayonnaise
- 0.25 tahini
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1.50 teaspoons fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 0.50 teaspoon fresh lime juice
How to make Tahini-Ginger Dipping Sauce
- Combine the mayonnaise, tahini, the 1 teaspoons soy sauce, the vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, honey, the 2 tablespoons water and the 1/2 teaspoons lime juice in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade and process until smooth.
- Add more water if necessary.
- Season with more soy sauce and lime juice to taste.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container until ready to use.
- The sauce will keep, covered and refrigerated, for 2 to 3 weeks.
- (The sauce will thicken over time, so adjust the consistency with more water if necessary. The flavor will also mellow over time, so adjust the seasonings if necessary.).
(Courtesy of Food.com)