- 1.50 tahini
- 1.50 yogurt
- 1.50 buttermilk
- 1 garlic cloves
- 0.50 fresh lemon juice
- 0.25 scallions
- 0.25 parsley
- 1 to taste salt
- 1 dash cayenne
- 1 dash paprika
- 0.50 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 dash tamari
How to make Tahini Lemon Sauce
- Mix all the ingredients together and beat well using a whisk or mixer. Whip to desired thickness as it becomes thicker the longer you whip.
- Serve at room temp with falafel or vegetables or chilled on a salad.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Bulgur lentil pilaf with tahini-her...
- Cumin griddled sea scallops with ch...
- Tempura vegetables with soy sauce
- Grilled yucca with huancaina sauce
- Beef fillet, pommes Anna, parsnip p...
- Prawn 2 Ways: Soy Sauce-Grilled Pra...
- Broccoli with garlic and soy sauce
- Prawns 2 Ways: Soy Sauce-Grilled Pr...
- Romesco Sauce
- Maple Citrus Salad
- Corn and carrot salad with golden s...
- Griddled whole-wheat pita salad wit...