- 2 coconut
- 4 flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1.50 sugar
- 1.50 water
How to make Tahitian Coconut Bread
- Combine coconut, sugar and water.
- Blend flour and baking powder together.
- Mix all ingredients to a doughy texture, adding a little flour as needed so it is not too sticky.
- Separate into 5 equal parts and roll into the size of a hot dog bun.
- Wrap in aluminum foil (sprayed with Pam) and bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hours to 1 1/2 hours.
- Makes 5 loaves.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Haupia macadamia nut bread pudding
- Date Nut Spice Bread
- Chocolate-coconut bread pudding wit...
- Throwdown's chocolate-coconut bread...
- Chocolate bark with mixed nuts and....
- Holiday spiced nuts
- Quinoa pilaf with pine nuts
- Sweet couscous with nuts and dried....
- Tabbouleh salad with nuts
- Spiced cocktail nuts
- Roasted chicken with goat cheese-ma...
- Roasted chicken with goat's cheese-...