- 6 ice cube
- 1.50 tonic water
- 3.50 tablespoons frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 ounces vanilla rum
How to make Tahitian Mojitos for Two
- To make mint ice cubes boil water and pour into ice cube trays along with mint sprigs either chopped or left whole.
- In small pitcher add mint ice cubes and tonic water and stir around a bit with a wooden spoon to release some of the mint flavor.
- Stir in the limeade and then the rum.
- Pour into two glasses and sip as you dream about relaxing on the gorgeous beaches of Tahiti and watching the sunset over the clear ocean waters!
- Note: if you use a substitute coconut rum, it might be nice to add just a touch of vanilla.
(Courtesy of Food.com)