- 1 lb tofu
- 2 water
- 2 brown sugar
- 1 to taste lemons
How to make Taho
- Mix the equal parts of water and brown sugar until the brown sugar nearly dissolves. Boil about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While that is boiling, heat the tofu and most of its water to nearly boiling for a few minutes and then drain it.
- Put it into a medium to large container (with a lid if you want to save it for later).
- When the sugar mixture is done, turn off the heat and let cool for a few minutes. Pour onto the tofu and "smash" the tofu into small bite size pieces.
- If it is too sweet you can add a small squeeze of lemon. You can eat this warm (as a breakfast) or cold (as a dessert). Enjoy!
(Courtesy of Food.com)