Made this? How was it?
- 1 (450g) loaf ciabatta bread (or 8 country bread)
- 60ml olive oil
- 225g Taleggio cheese or brie,
- 2 large pears, apples or peaches, cored and cut into 1/2-cm wedges
- 2 tbsp honey
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 90g rocket or spinach
How to make Taleggio and pear panini
1) Preheat the panini machine. Cut the ciabatta loaf into 4 equal pieces. Halve each piece horizontally to make 4 sandwiches. Brush the bread on both sides with olive oil and place the bottom-half of the bread
2) Whilst the top of the bread are in the panini machine, begin forming the sandwiches. Divide the cheese among the warm bread. Cover the cheese with of fruit. Drizzle the fruit with honey. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with a handful of rocket.
3) Place the warmed top half of the bread over the rocket and return the competed sandwich to the panini machine for 1 to 2 minutes more to finish melting the cheese. Remove from the panini machine. Cut the sandwiches in half and serve immediately.
- Tuna and artichoke panini
- Grilled cacciatore panini
- Panini with Chocolate and Brie
- Caponata panini
- Mozzarella, raspberry and brown sug...
- Swordfish panini with rocket and le...
- Griddled aubergine panini with camb...
- Fusilli with spicy pesto
- Venetian panino
- Artichoke and tuna panini with garb...
- Mixed green salad with sherry vinai...
- Tri-colore orzo