Made this? How was it?
- 1.25kg potatoes
- 60ml white wine or 30ml white wine vinegar
- 60g goat cheese (crumbled)
- 200ml yogurt, creme fraiche, or sour cream
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 60ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, finely or minced
- Handful of finely dill
- 4 spring onions, finely , whites and greens
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 dill pickles,
- 4 radishes, thinly
How to make Tangy goat cheese and dill potato salad
1) Cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil. Salt the water and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
2) When the potatoes are cooked, return them to the hot pot and douse with the white wine or white wine vinegar.
3) In a bowl, together the goat cheese, yogurt, creme fraiche or sour cream, lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic.
4) Toss the potatoes, dill and spring onions in the dressing and season with salt and pepper.
5) Garnish the salad with pickles and thinly radishes and serve.
- Potato salad Fra Diavolo
- Honey Dijon potato salad
- Mum's potato salad with pimento and...
- Radicchio-pasta salad
- Paprika parsley potatoes
- Potato salad
- Black bean and corn salad
- Orzo with feta and tomatoes
- Maris piper potatoes: Jacques Pepin...
- Jicama, carrot, orange-chipotle sla...
- Sweet beetroot dressed slaw
- Roasted thick potato crisps