1) Cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil. Salt the water and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
2) When the potatoes are cooked, return them to the hot pot and douse with the white wine or white wine vinegar.
3) In a bowl, whisk together the goat cheese, yogurt, creme fraiche or sour cream, lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic.
4) Toss the potatoes, dill and spring onions in the dressing and season with salt and pepper.
5) Garnish the salad with chopped pickles and thinly sliced radishes and serve.