- 0.50 soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon onions
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 0.50 teaspoon black pepper
- 1.50 lbs steak
How to make Taste of Asia Steak Marinade
- Combine all ingredients together. Coat steak with marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- High heat on grill, sear both sides for 1-2 minute on each side.
- Cook on medium heat for 7 mins for 1" thick medium-well doneness.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Tastes like lasagne soup
- Tapas-style pepper steak parfaits (...
- Spicy Szechuan chicken lettuce wrap...
- Indonesian grilled swordfish
- Drunken prawn quick marinade
- Grilled flank steak with ginger mar...
- Stir fried sweet potato with prawns...
- The WhiteHogg world championship st...
- Smoky coriander pesto beef crostini...
- The Whitehogg world championship st...
- Rib-eye steak In Gremolata-like mar...
- Paniolo steak with wicked wahine ch...