- 1 lb minced beef
- 1 small onions
- 16 ounces salsa
- 0.33 water
- 0.78 ounce taco seasoning
- 3 ounces ripe olives
- 1 cornmeal
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 4 ounces green chilli pepper
- 1 monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapenos
How to make Tasty Tamale Pie Casserole
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet until beef is browned, drain.
- Stir in salsa, water and taco seasoning packet; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes. Add olives and stir.
- In a medium sauces pan: combine cornmeal, evaporated milk, green chilies, 1/2 C cheese and salt. cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently for 5-7 minutes or until thickened.
- In a 9x13 ungreased baking dish: Spoon in meat filling, then spread cornmeal on top of meat mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes, sprinkle with remaining cheese and garnish w/ jalapenos. Bake an additional 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Red chilli brisket tamales with cor...
- Mincemeat pie
- Beef fillets with 2 sauces: horsera...
- Fillet of beef with potato cake and...
- Sweet and sour braised brisket
- Grilled beef fillet
- Chipotle tamale pie
- Italian roast beef
- Individual Yorkshire puddings with....
- Butternut Squash Tamales
- Meat pies
- Individual cottage pies