2) Mix by hand, with a wooden spoon, and press into 25cm tart tin (reserve 4 tbsp of crumbs to sprinkle on top when done baking). Place the tart tin in the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
For the filling:
1) In a mixing bowl add the egg whites and sugar, beat until there are soft peaks.
2) In another mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Fold in the egg whites.
3) Pour the filling into the tart shell and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
4) Allow to cool before cutting and serve with fresh whipped cream.