Preheat oven to 200C/Gas 6.
1) Coat a large roasting pan and large baking tray with cooking spray.
2) Season salmon with salt and pepper and place in prepared roasting pan. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, treacle, brown sugar, and garlic. Pour mixture over salmon in pan. Arrange oranges over salmon, set aside.
3) Arrange potatoes and haricots verts on baking tray and spray with cooking spray. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
4) Roast salmon and vegetables for 20 to 25 minutes, until fish is fork-tender and potatoes are golden brown and tender. Remove from oven.
5) Serve about 2/3 of the salmon, about 4 fillets with all of the vegetables. Reserve remaining salmon for the linguine, if desired