1. Preheat the oven to 200˚C/400˚F/Gas Mark 6.
2. Prick the potatoes with a fork and cook in the oven for an hour.
3. Wash and grate the carrots, no need to peel.
4. Meanwhile, brown the meatballs in a little oil in a large frying pan or wok.
5. Peel and chop the red onions finely then add to the meatballs. Add the garlic granules, chilli and paprika and cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring as you cook.
6. Then add the boiling water and crumbled stock cube, tinned tomatoes, red kidney beans and grated carrot. Season with some black pepper and bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Serve the chilli meatballs with their sauce on top of the split baked potatoes topped with a dollop of sour cream and grated cheddar cheese.
Recipe courtesy of Aldi