- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- 1 head cos lettuce
- 6 ounces vinaigrette dressing
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese
- 1 to taste cracked pepper
- 1 pecans
- 0.25 dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 12 strawberries
- 0.25 balsamic vinegar
- 0.25 granulated sugar
How to make T.g.i.f.'s Strawberry Fields Salad
- Mix chopped pecans with brown sugar and water and heat; set aside.
- Slice strawberries into 1/4-inch slices.
- Mix balsamic vinegar, sugar and water and coat strawberries; set aside.
- Chop red leaf and romaine lettuce into 2-inch pieces. Toss lettuce, Parmesan cheese, balsamic vinaigrette and Glazed Pecans.
- Strain strawberries from glaze and place on top of salad. Top with cracked pepper.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Strawberry panzanella
- Rocket salad with seared prawns and...
- Fusilli with Tomato, Rocket and Fet...
- Beetroot and Goat's Cheese Rocket S...
- Pesto potato salad
- Herb salad
- Rocket and pear salad
- Welsh Beef Carpaccio with Gorgonzol...
- Crisp goat's cheese with pears and....
- Courgette and Olive Flatbread
- Rocket, watermelon and feta salad
- Strawberry shortcake