- 12 ounces chicken breast
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 small fresh gingerroot
- 1 small onions
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 1 green chillies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 to taste salt and pepper
How to make Thai Chicken Cakes
- Toss the chicken, garlic, ginger, onion, coriander and chilli into a food processor and season well with salt and pep.
- Blitz until the chicken is finely ground and everything is well mixed. Use your hands to shape six small cakes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, then fry the cakes over a medium heat for about 6-8 minutes, turning once.
- Serve hot, with sweet chilli sauce, lime wedges, coriander, shredded spring onion and red chilli.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Salmon with lentils
- Salmon with fennel
- Saffron poached pears and chocolate...
- Lemon and garlic roast chicken
- Papaya chicken
- Stuffed Chicken Divan with a Sherry...
- Mascarpone Cream in White Chocolate...
- Chocolate cake with a warm creamy c...
- Gingerbread cake with brandy sauce....
- Triple hazelnut cake with chocolate...
- Ginger pear cake
- Honey, I'm peanuts about you! cake