1. Heat a large saucepan add the oil, heat until hot. Sauté the garlic and half the ginger in a large saucepan pan for a minute and stir in the curry paste.
2. Add the spring onion and peppers, and carrots and stir for another 2 minute.
3. Stir in the stock, coconut cream, fish sauce and soy sauce.
4. Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes with the lid half opened.
5. Add the bok choi and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add the prawns, herbs, lime juice and rest of the ginger and cook for 3 minutes.
7. Switch the heat off and allow to sit in the broth for 2 minutes until cooked – this prevents the prawns from overcooking.
8. Serve with rice noodles, cucumber and celery salad and garnish with coriander.
Cucumber and celery salad
1. Place all the salad ingredients together into a serving bowl.
2. Mix the dressing ingredients together in a jar and shake well.
3. Drizzle enough over the salad and toss well. Serve immediately.