- 8 dried shiitake mushroom
- 5 ounces mangetout
- 1 to taste red bell peppers
- 4 green onions with top
- 5 ounces baby corn
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 0.50 teaspoon sugar
- 0.50 teaspoon sesame oil
- 0.50 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 to taste black pepper
- 1 to taste fresh coriander leaves
How to make Thai Stir-Fried Vegetables
- Prep all veges.
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan on high heat. Add garlice and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add snow peas, red pepper, onions, and baby corn and stir to combine.
- Add soy sauce, water (if needed), sugar, sesame oil, and stir-fry for 2 minutes, until everything is shiny and hot-crisp.
- Add cornstarch/water mixture, and stir-fry for 1 more minute, until the sauce has thickened somewhat.
- Transfer to serving dish, and garnish as desired.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Thai prawn stir-fry
- Chilli Prawn Stir-Fry
- Healthy sweet and sour king prawn s...
- French bean stir-fry
- Sweet n sour sirloin stir-fry with....
- Asparagus and chicken stir-fry
- Red Curry Chicken Stir-Fry
- Stir-Fried Tofu with Roasted Peanut...
- Tofu stir-fry with fried rice
- Chicken and broccoli stir-fry
- Chicken and black bean stir-fry
- Emerald Stir-Fry with Beef