1) Cut chicken into small bite-size pieces.
2) In 30cm non-stick frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken and sprinkle with taco seasoning mix. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in centre. Remove from heat; cover to keep warm.
2) Meanwhile, in small microwavable bowl, mix peanut sauce, red curry paste, lime juice and sugar. Microwave uncovered on High 30 to 40 seconds or until warm. Stir thoroughly until all of the curry paste is dissolved.
3) Heat tortillas by placing 1 at a time in 25cm non-stick pan or on hot non-stick griddle on medium-high heat 3 to 5 seconds, turning once.
4) To assemble each wrap, spoon about 110g chicken mixture down centre of 1 tortilla. Top with sour cream, cheese, lettuce and onion. Drizzle with generous 1 tbsp curry-peanut sauce. Fold 2 sides of tortilla to the middle; secure with toothpick.
5) Serve warm.