For the pasta:
1) Bring water to a boil in large pot for pasta. When the water boils wait until meatballs go into oven. When meatballs have been in oven 4 to 5 minutes, season water with salt, add spaghetti and cook to al dente. Drain pasta and keep warm.
2) Toss pasta in a large serving bowl with the meatballs, sauce and cheese.
3) Garnish with parsley and serve.
For the meatballs:
1) Preheat the oven to 210 degrees C.
2) Soak stuffing with about 250ml stock in small bowl until softened, a couple of minutes.
3) Place turkey in mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add apple, lemon juice, celery, onion, poultry seasoning, egg and stuffing and mix until just combined.
4) Line a baking tray with baking paper. Form meat mixture into 16 (5cm) balls, drizzle with some olive oil and roast until cooked through, firm and golden, about 12 minutes.
For the sauce:
1) While meatballs roast, heat a couple of tbsps of olive oil in large pan, add mushrooms and thyme and cook over medium-high heat until tender and season with salt and pepper.
2) Make a well in the center of the pan, add the butter, and when melted, whisk in the flour. Cook for 1 minute then whisk in about 500ml stock and Worcestershire sauce. Reduce heat to low and cook for a few minutes to thicken the sauce, then stir in cream.