- 1 white sugar
- 1 all-purpose flour
- 6 apple
- 2 water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pie crusts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 0.50 teaspoon ground ginger
- 0.25 teaspoon ground mace
How to make The Best Apple Crumble Pie Ever!!!
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, (at least 8 cups) combine 2 cups water and the lemon juice, as you cut up the apples put them in the water. This will keep them from browning. When you are finished cutting them up, drain off all the water.
- Combine 1/2 cup of the sugar, and the 2 tablespoons of flour. add to the apples.
- Grease a pie tin. Line it with the pie crust. Fill with the apple/flour mixture.
- In separate bowl combine remaining 1/2 cup sugar, the 1/2 cup flour, cinnamon, ginger, and mace. Cut in butter until crumbly. Pat onto the top of the apples. Cover the edge of the pie with foil.
- Bake for 30 minute then remove foil. Bake 30 minute more or until topping is golden.
- Enjoy this decadent delight!
(Courtesy of Food.com)