1) Marinate the griddled chicken in the hot sauce for at least 24 hours, refrigerated. Saute both types of chorizo until fully cooked, then be sure to blot all excess oil from the chorizo.
2) Cut the red potatoes into small pieces and saute in olive oil. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
3) Slice all the fresh chillies into small rings or slivers. Remove the seeds and veins if you want to keep the heat down.
4) Preheat an oven with a pizza stone to 290C/Gas 10, if possible. If your oven does not go up to that high, preheat it to the highest temperature possible.
5) Hand toss or stretch the dough and place it on a 35cm pizza screen or pan. Place the marinated chicken on the crust, followed by the caramelised shallots, cheese, chorizo, potatoes and fresh chillies. Transfer the pizza to the hot stone and bake for 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is slightly browned.
6) Drizzle hot sauce over the baked pizza. Place dried arbol chillies on the pizza, one for each slice. Cut into 10 slices and serve.