2) Leave to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
For the salsa crema:
1) Put the vinegar and chipotle puree in a food processor and pulse a few times to combine. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until slightly smooth.
2) Put the sour cream into a medium bowl, add the salsa and stir to combine.
For the hot sauce:
1) Heat the oven to 190C/Gas 5. Put the habanero in a small ovenproof saute pan, drizzle with a little oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Roast until charred on all sides. Remove the stem, skin and seeds.
2) Heat the remaining oil in a medium saute pan over a high heat. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the mango, habanero, vinegar and 60ml water and cook, stirring occasionally, until the mango is very soft, about 15 minutes.
3) Transfer to a food processor; add the honey and salt and pepper, to taste, and pulse until smooth. Strain through a mesh strainer into a bowl. Leave to cool to room temperature before serving.
4) The sauce can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for 1 week. Bring back to room temperature before serving.
For the coleslaw:
1) Put the lemon juice, orange juice, mustard, honey, basil and salt and pepper, to taste, in a blender and blend until smooth. With the motor running, add the oil until emulsified. Reserve 60ml of the dressing for the fish.
2) Combine the cabbage and carrot in a large bowl; add half of the dressing and toss to coat. Add more dressing and salt and pepper, if needed.
For the fish:
1) Preheat the grill to high or place a grill pan over a high heat. Brush both sides of the fish with oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
2) Grill until golden brown and slightly charred on both sides and just cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and drizzle the fish with the reserved dressing.
3) Leave to cool slightly, then using a fork, flake the fish into large pieces.
4) Grill the tortillas until slightly charred and just warmed through, about 5 seconds per side. Transfer the tortillas on a flat surface and fill the centre of each with some of the fish, red coleslaw, salsa, hot sauce and coriander leaves...fold and eat.