- 3 potato
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 inch gingerroot
- 4 garlic clove
- 4 dried red chilli
- 0.25 teaspoon szechwan pepper
- 4 water
- 4 broth
- 4 tea
- 1 green onions
How to make Tibetan Roasted Potato Soup (Shogo Tang)
- Broil the potatoes until brown and slightly charred, turning once.
- This takes about 40 minutes.
- When they are done, and cool enough to handle, peel them and chop the skins.
- Fry the garlic, ginger, chili and Sishuan pepper together in butter in a soup pot.
- Add the potatoes and chopped potato skins, and mash them with the spices, adding the liquid gradually.
- The potatoes should be slightly chunky.
- Heat throughly, stirring to prevent sticking.
- Sprinkle chopped green onion on each serving.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Roast poussin/Cornish hen and sweet...
- Roasted miso salmon with rosemary r...
- Picnic potato and chicken salad
- Gong bao haddock goujons
- Grandma Neely's fried pork chop veg...
- Kobe beef with dipping sauce and hi...
- Chicken and gnocchi soup
- Leek potato soup
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Potato and leek soup
- Garlic and citrus chicken
- Buttermilk roast chicken