- 4 salmon steak
- 2 tablespoons masala paste
- 2 tablespoons low-fat yogurt
- 2 spring onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 0.50 limes, juice of
- 2 tablespoons raita
- 1 to taste salt and pepper
How to make Tikka Steamed Salmon Parcels
- In a bowl, mix together the tikka masala paste and yoghurt.
- Add the salmon fillets and coat well with the marinade.
- Lay the scallions in the centre of a piece of foil (1 for each parcel) and place each salmon fillet on top. Sprinkle with dill.
- Carefully wrap and seal the parcels before placing on the barbecue or in a preheated oven at 350F for 15-20 minutes
- In a bowl, mix the raita and lime juice together. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Remove the steamed parcels from the oven or barbecue and serve with a crunchy carrot salad and raita.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Pan steamed broccoli
- Steamed Eggs (Kai Toon)
- Epicurean Cowboy Spice Rubbed, Ceda...
- Steamed vegetables with mojo sauce
- Broccolini with almonds
- Beetroot salad with watercress driz...
- Golden crushed potatoes
- Salmon salad
- Wild Alaska salmon and couscous sal...
- Sticky Rice Wrapped in Lotus Leaves...
- Smoked salmon tea sandwiches
- Asian-Style 3 Bean Salad