- 0.50 butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 flour
- 1 large eggs
- 0.50 milk
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 1 to taste pepper
- 1 swiss cheese
- 1 to taste paprika
How to make Tiny Quiches
- Cream butter and cream cheese together.
- Use your hands to work in the flour.
- Chill dough for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat egg, milk, salt, and pepper together and put to the side.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Divide dough into small balls and press into miniature tins.
- Divide the Swiss cheese into the unbaked shells.
- Drizzle egg mixture over the cheese.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Fusilli with Tomato, Rocket and Fet...
- Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese Soufflé...
- Grilled chicken with gremolata and....
- Rocket salad with seared prawns and...
- Gorgonzola Tagliatelle with Walnuts...
- Brioche Tea Sandwiches
- Crustless Caprese Quiche
- Strawberry panzanella
- Welsh Beef Carpaccio with Gorgonzol...
- Hot-smoked salmon and chipotle crem...
- Three Cheese and Leek Quiche
- Rocket with Parmesan