- 0.50 ounce active dry yeast
- 0.50 warm water
- 0.33 sugar
- 4 all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 milk
- 0.33 oil
- 2 egg
- 0.50 margarine
- 1 brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
How to make T.j. Cinnamon's Cinnamon Rolls
- For dough, dissolve yeast in water with 1/2 tsp sugar, let stand 5 minutes.
- In mixing bowl combine, 3 cups flour, 1/3 cups sugar and salt.
- At low speed gradually beat in milk, oil, eggs and yeast mixture.
- Beat until well blended.
- Beat in additional flour, about 1 1/2 cups until dough pulls away from sides of bowl.
- On floured surface, knead dough until smooth and elastic 8-10 minutes.
- Place in greased bowl, turning to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm draft free place until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour.
- For filling, combine all ingredients till smooth, set aside.
- Grease 2 round cake pans.
- Punch down dough and place on lightly floured surface. Roll dough into an 18 x 10 inch rectangle
- Spread filling all over. Roll tightly from long side.
- Cut into 14 slices.
- Place 1 roll cut side up in center of each pan and arrange remaining rolls in a circle of 6 around each center roll, Cover and let rise doubled in bulk, 30-40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake 22-27 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes and invert to wire racks, invert again to cool.
- For icing, whisk all ingredients till smooth drizzle over cooled rolls.
(Courtesy of Food.com)