- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 onions
- 15 ounces dark red kidney beans
- 11 ounces tomato bisque
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 14 ounces tomato
- 12 ounces light beer
- 4 dashes worcestershire sauce
- 5 dashes garlic powder
- 5 dashes ground cloves
- 3 dashes chilli powder
- 3 dashes red pepper flakes
- 0.25 teaspoon ground mustard
- 4 dashes allspice
How to make T.j. Polnows Famous Chili
- dice the onion and add to large pot with the meat source.
- when meat is brown drain grease.
- add the beans,bisque,sauce,and chunks.
- add your favorite NON LIGHT BEER (optional).
- add 4 heavy shakes of the worchestershire sauce.
- 5 or 6 shakes of pwdr garlic.
- 5 heavy shakes of pwdr cloves.
- 3 light shakes of chili pwdr.
- 3 light shakes of the pwdr red pepper.
- a heaping 1/4 tsp ground mustard.
- 4 shakes allspice.
- simmer for 20min. and enjoy T.J. Polnows Famous Chili.
(Courtesy of Food.com)