For the tofu stir-fry:
1) Place wok over medium heat. Add 30ml sesame oil. Once hot, add marinated tofu and cook for 2 minutes, then add mushrooms, carrots, pak choi, yellow pepper and spring onions.
2) Stir-fry vegetables quickly then add the soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir well. Within 5 minutes stir-fry should be cooked. Once satisfied with texture, place mixture on a serving plate. In the same wok, add the remaining 15ml of oil and add the lightly beaten eggs.
3) Scramble the eggs then add the cooked rice. Stir and fry.
4) Serve with tofu vegetable mixture.
For tofu marinade:
1) In a medium bowl, add tofu, red chili flakes, soy sauce and rice wine vinegar. Stir making sure tofu is covered. Let tofu sit for 10 minutes.
1) In medium saucepan, add 475ml water and salt, bring to a boil add rice and cover. Lower heat and cook for about 20 minutes.