1. Chop the onion, the celery and the carrot and brown them in a non-stick pan with 2 tbsp of olive oil.
2. Add the minced beef and let it brown over a medium heat.
3. Add the wine and let it reduce.
4. Add the tomato paste and a spoon of boiling water and cook slowly for 15 minutes.
5. Now add the single cream, bring to the boil and set aside.
6. At the same time, wash the mushrooms carefully and slice them. Heat a pan, add a tbsp of olive oil and sauté the sliced mushrooms.
7. Once cooked, add the mushrooms to the beef creamy sauce.
8. Meanwhile boil the Tortiglioni in plenty boiling water. We recommend using 1 litre of water for every 100g of pasta.
9. Drain the pasta al dente, then toss in the pan with the sauce.
10. Stir well and add the grated Parmigiano Reggiano and some chopped parsley before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Barilla®